Wednesday 11 May 2016

Joke Of The Day.... Describing A Short Man!

 I was having a very interesting phone conversation with one of my really dear friends. At this point I was trying my utmost to give her a description of some guy. And because I couldn't bring my brain to choose the right words, before I knew it, I just blurted out "He's just as short as your hubby but your hubby is however a bit bigger than him, this guy has quite a small stature" Ouchhhhh before I could take it back, it was out there! Oh My! Ellyyyyyy!!

And then she screams over the phone " Elly will you shut up! My hubby is not short!! And we both responded, He's average height!!! And we laughed so hard. I also had 2 friends have this same argument, in this case, it was another short guy, describing my friends hubby as short! can you imagine?? How can a short man, describe someone else as short??? Hahahaha. And this other friend of mine responded, "My hubby is average height, but you are a short man" You don't want to know how heated that argument became hahahaha, unfortunately for them, they had a terrible person in their midst which was me, and all I did was laugh sooooo hard, I actually fell on the bare floor as I laughed hahahahaha.

Shout out to all the FRIENDS who don't take life too seriously and manage a laugh rather than being petty at any given opportunity.

Shout out to all the "SHORT" individuals, because you are actually average height even though people find it difficult to understand. Remember you were quite quick to reach your potential and didn't require so much time like the tall individuals.

Finally shout out to all the "TALL" individuals as you will never be described by any other words other than Tall because that is what you are TALL hahahahahaha.

Enjoy the rest of the week guys.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....