Saturday 14 May 2016

Verse Of The Day!

Most times in life, we have big plans, and big dreams or sometimes its just that thin line between the known or the unknown, the uncertainty of tomorrow and fear of our decisions. And for me, most times just when I think, I am ready to take that leap, I hear that voice "Elly there is a thin line between courage and stupidity" and then the usual happens...... I take a halt and the bad thing about taking a halt is that you subtly retrogress. Its not obvious, but its constant....


As I prayed and studied the scriptures few hours ago, I dwelt on this scripture for quite some time and the holy spirit gave me inspiration as I went through it. I also reflected on Joshua 1: 9.Now most times when I am about to take decisions, I observe other individuals who have gone that path ahead of me and I learn from them. And sometimes, there is just no one who has gone the path I hope to take! Unfortunately sometimes, I voice out my plans, and the danger is that people around me, out of so much love for me mingled with fear, or even just naturally negative people or natural 'worriers', try to quench my zeal to launch out.

I have learnt from experience that most times don't share your dreams, until you have come to terms with the entire consequence and you are still ready to launch, because then you become unstoppable. Be careful who you listen to equally. Wisdom should be applied too because sometimes, its better to avert danger than walk in head on.

I have played with the thought of resigning from my 9-5 job next year and starting my own business. Well...... there has been so much indication that I need to start this sooner than later, but also the fear that I feel is greater than my zeal to launch. Its funny though, because I know what I want, I have already drawn up my strategy, I know finance might be an issue but I also have plans of what I might do.... So why don't I just decide and start working towards it???? 

As I read this scripture, however my prayer was God lead me and cause me to follow in faith. I bind every spirit of fear, I declare that the lines are falling in pleasant places. I have a delightful inheritance. The right people are locating me, my helpers of destiny are available. And again what dropped in my spirit is, Remember Abraham?? He went from the known to the unknown and I never disappointed him. I will GUIDE you!

Are you in any struggle today, or battling any form of uncertainty whatsoever? I pray this verse and others speak to you equally.

Bless

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....