Friday 5 August 2016

A July To Remember.....

July 2016 for me, will be an unforgettable one. I hear miracles and to be fair I have seen some amazing turn arounds in my family and in the lives of some of my close friends. Personally I have experienced Gods grace and blessings in several ways but this year....... God has outdone Himself in my life.


A Month To Remember
Photocredit: mtfw.net



I saw God show up in ways that I have never experienced my entire life. I have prayed many prayers but in the months leading up to July, I experienced peace like never before and miracles pop here and there. Peace indeed is a gift God gives His children. A few people who had a knowledge of my situation made exclamations like "Elly you are one strong lady, how do you do it" and when its coming from the male folk from different races and collectively saying same thing, you know they must be really amazed to acknowledge that. But whenever I get that remark, my response was always "God loves me, I prayed and He has done this miracle and I am forever thankful" Indeed He makes it all beautiful in His time. 

In the month of August however, I was led to start a spiritual focus for every month. This month, the focus is on Jer 33;3 and I can tell you, I am seeing manifestations already. I actually got my immediate family involved and a close friend involved and almost everyone has a good story to tell. You can join me and prayerfully have a spiritual focus for every month of the year. Lets be intentional about our spiritual state and watch God move in amazing ways. 

Cheers to a Fabulous August....
Elly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....