Wednesday 3 August 2016

Harmonize & Go...


When it comes to handbags and wristwatches, those are my downfall. Every day I pray God for strength to overcome these 'Sins' and I think He has been helping me, the major issue is that I cant tell if I am ready to help myself lol! But when it comes to getting Nutribullet,  I become very economical, I realise that I have investments to make, savings target to reach and charity work to do. However I love my smoothies and I have got a blender that crushes even ice, so whats not to love about this blender and why would I bother with nutribullet lol!. I also have a warranty, so the day it stops crushing ice, I am on my way for an exchange hahahaha. So if you love your smoothies don't let anything stop you even if it means, using a mortar and pestle hahaha. I love fruits but its a whole lot easier just having it all in a glass. After work a few hours ago I got in and just needed something refreshing, and so I had strawberries, apples, bananas, blueberries, clemetines, grapes and greek yogurt all in one place and the result can be seen below.  How refreshing!  








Looking at the blender and thinking of washing up after makes me realise I still prefer the ease of the nutribullet cup. Lol!





Aftermath...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....