Sunday 21 August 2016

Victory...'The Miracle'

Every successful person has a story indeed..... And I will tell mine soon@ the Ellyeleanor Talk Show.



And if you are struggling with something today, a challenging situation, don't forget that as every successful person has a 'Past', every struggling person equally has a 'Future'. This week the Lord gave me victory over a very difficult situation. Something many termed impossible, but I prayed and I had peace in my heart. I worked as hard as I could, trusted God for a miracle, refused to let worry steal my joy and peace and the Lord landed me the 'Miracle'. As I told my story to a few individuals, their mouths stayed open in awe. Never say never especially when you walk in the Supernatural. Indeed all things are possible to them that believe and miracles still happen, I am a living proof...

Have a blessed week guys, may this be your best week yet....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....