Monday 10 October 2016

Entrepreneur Minds....

Building a business is not as tedious as building the personality of the brain behind the business. A lot of people have good ideas, but like I always say, good ideas are not enough.... You need much more, & it starts not from when you take the decision to start your own business but way before that dream is borne. The little things that form the "YOU" we refer to as character.



Found myself reading SWOT analysis. Last time I read SWOT analysis, I read it to pass my MBA exams, but this time, I am reading it for a different purpose, with more understanding, more reflections & evaluations.... Same person different times.... Life!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....