Monday 31 October 2016

Truth Fm! The Launch!!

If you follow my post on the blog, it wont take you long to figure that I have this 'Thing' for really smart individuals. I seem to fall in love with them instantly and when they love the Lord..... Oh my! I am screaming the roof down! Yassss! The motivation they give me is really spontaneous. And today, I am inviting you to join me as I celebrate the birth of  Truth FM!



My darling here Dr Ebere Sonoiki is the host of the show! In 3 words... "She Loves God".
In this day and age that values are going down the drain and passion for Christ is becoming more and more unpopular, Ebere has stood for the God she loves proclaiming His Love, Generosity, Peace & Warmth.
I can remember feeling so overwhelmed with doing my PhD research, and after I spoke with her, in her calm nature she smiled and goes "You will be fine! doing my PhD wasn't equally a bed of roses but I completed and so will you". I am not the only one but Ebere and her hubby Deji have equally been a strong pillar behind a couple undergoing really challenging times in their marriage, they run a charity that provides health care for the less privileged in Sub Saharan Africa, and much more. They spare at nothing to show Gods love. They invest their finances, time and every available resource to see that the light of Jesus shines even "brighter than a diamond"( rephrasing Rihana's song there lol)





Today at 6AM-8AM(PST), download the App and listen to Ebere take us into Gods presence as the Holy Spirit inspires her. And if you are in the Bay area, you can join the prayers for the Bay area. Check out their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TruthfmNorthAmerica/?fref=ts (Truth FM North America) for more information





Congratulations Deji & Ebere as you take bold steps to do Gods will. May the Holy Spirit inspire you and use you as change agents in this hurting generation. May you speak Gods world fearlessly with an undertone of love & compassion and may Heaven pour out more than enough resource you need to see this vision bloom. Truth FM! it Is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....