Tuesday 24 January 2017

Entrepreneur Minds....

If you read, this blog constantly, I am guessing you have learnt a lot from our 'Entrepreneur Minds' tabs. Your first time here? Then search our previous posts, I am sure you will get a thing or two.

Today I am sharing with you, a few decisions that have helped me in the past and which I plan to implement for my business in the next couple months. Now the first is:


1. Have a Date/Plan: A lot of people just say plan, but I say work with a date.
 Now I have got 2 dates in mind. The first is 2018 which I plan to launch the international bit of my business and the next is 2020 which I hope to launch the local aspect of my business. How have these dates helped? It has helped me focus. Focus both time, resource and targets. It's helping me be more observant and to subtly spot out my mentors. Sound simple?



























2)  The second bit is prioritize: Now this year I am cutting back on the holidays I plan to have. Rather I am going to work for free in the chosen sector I plan to become an entrepreneur. I am giving my time to learning and being taught. Its going to be a hard one but the end is going to be rewarding.


3) Speak: The first mentor I got was a client I spoke to when I offered financial advice in the financial services. Because I am so consumed by my plans, casually as we spoke about her finances, I mentioned my plans and she gave me information I previously didnt have access to free of charge and she's been helpful since then. Over Christmas I always shared my plans with my family and I guess my dad did not have a choice at some point he goes how can I be of help? "And I go whoop! I told him I  needed a property in a particular location". You never know where help could come from or the person who has the information or connection you earnestly desire. Now I always say 'Speak' but be sensible as you speak. Make sure you are speaking to the right people not naysayers.

Finally my greatest strength and determination comes from Prayer!

Cheers to your dreams coming through!

Drop a word if this blog has inspired you ):

1 comment:

  1. Great. I love this. May the Lord perfect your plans in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....