Thursday 26 January 2017

Love Is Not Enough!

Love is not enough! Whenever I say this to people, it stirs up so much controversy. People look at me like "Are you crazy?" And my response is always the same "NOPE". I always refer to all the marriages that have gone wrong and are still going wrong and if you ask them all, they were all once in "Love". The truth is that given the right circumstances, you can fall in "Love" with just anybody.... I am glad that Rick Warren! has also said this. I am listening to this for the first time, because a friend sent it to me yesterday. However I have had my own views on love for the past 6 years. I am really getting wiser ): Listen and be informed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....