Saturday 21 January 2017

Write it down!

Have you been waiting on God this year, searching his word,  listening out for his voice in worship and as you live your life day to day? Then He has definitely spoken a word or two to you. Don't forget to write it down. I have mine on post it notes on my fridge and it was not just a constant reminder for me but it was also a blessing to most people who had the privilege of visiting my place last year.


So the word for you today is write it down, so that you can always refer back to it.

And the LORD answered me: “Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.(Habakkuk 2;2 ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....