Wednesday 18 January 2017

Joke of the day- The issue of Age



I cant believe its almost three weeks into 2017 already! Wow it just seemed like yesterday when I had my entire family around for the Christmas holiday in my tiny flat and we were taking turns on when to use the bathroom hahahaha.

Going back to those memories I was looking at a selfie I took with my brothers and the conversation that ensued with that photo got me cracking with laughter today. Now I have got 2 brothers and I am the oldest of the 2. Both of them as well as both parents are all bespectacled.  It was so funny that the TV comes on and all of them one by one pick up their glasses which by the way is all littered all over the coffee table. Now I photobomb their selfie session and the picture turns out really nice. My youngest brother as he goes through the pics on his phone goes "Sis are you not just lucky"? At your AGE, you are not bespectacled, you have no dental issues(he's got like 3 fillings lol, and they all have one dental issue or the other), you are just so healthy. When he said that he struck a nerve and I am like "wait! wait! wait!!! scratch that, what do you mean by AGE, like how old am I??? Now everyone is laughing hysterically and he's trying to explain what he means/take back his comment but boy its already out there. hahaha

Now what is this thing about age? I was speaking to a group of young individuals who cant wait to grow up and every adult I know wonders why we were all in a hurry to grow up! Phew life...... Enjoy every season.

Enjoy the rest of the week guys... Remember to live purposefully....

X

"You can fake your age or mask it, but the passion that moves the characters has to be real"- Victoria Abril

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....