Tuesday 7 February 2017

2017 Skills

Today I was reading an article on the millennial entrepreneur and I came across this question.


The funny thing is that I have not taught about it. I just learn as I go along but this question caught me off guard. I believe in being intentional because what you commit to, you will accomplish.

This year, I have decided to take no prisoners. Yesterday from work, I went for an African investment roadshow that ended at 9pm and saw me coming home at about 10pm. Next week Tuesday, I have an entrepreneurial talk session to attend at the London Business School. But the skills I want to learn in 2017?? I am yet to figure... hahahaha

Do you know what skills you want to learn this year? Feel free to share guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....