Thursday 9 February 2017

Work & Reward

Sometimes we put in so much at work but wonder if its worth it at all. As long as you are not self employed, we go through that phase every now and again. At times like that, I remind myself that I am actually developing myself and learning new things for ME which no one will take away from me and which will be beneficial in the future.

Sometimes though, the reward is quite fulfilling and we quickly forget feeling unappreciated. Today was one of those days. From receiving a mail at 1.28am that ended with "you are not aware how much of a blessing you are", to a really good report from work.


 Sometimes, "when it rains it pours" but on the other hand sometimes the rewards also come in incessantly. I sat on the train on my way back and thought about all that had happened, the words above just came to mind "some days are for work & some days are for reward". If you feel that work is unrewarding, just keep putting the work in because someday it will surely pay off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....