Saturday 4 February 2017

Entrepreneur Minds

I believe in thinking big, dreaming big and working hard. I have the tendency to get my hands in so many projects and sometimes I find myself stretched too thin. I always have to remind myself that I shouldn't be a "Jack of all trade & master of none". But whenever that phrase comes to mind, its always short-lived with the bible verse that says "I can do all things through Christ"(Phil 4 : 13) and I just keep working.

However before the end of January, I set a personal target to lose 5kg in February. I believe I was motivated by the fact that I was involved in a 21 days fast in January and there was a slight shift in the scale and I felt I could keep it up in Feb but there's always a thin line between being over ambitious and being real.

So the word for you today, is when you make plans in your business/ life goals, make sure it is SMART.

Are you SPECIFIC with what you want/plan to achieve?
Are the steps you want to take to reach your goal MEASURABLE? How do you track your progress?
Are these steps ACHIEVABLE within your desired time scale or are you in la la land?
Are you being REALISTIC as you set out ways to achieve your goals or you are just hopeful to magically lose 5kg in 28 day? (hahahaha)
And finally like I said in the previous post, have you set a TIME? Are you able to keep track of your learning curve?

Be mindful though, not to spend so much time planning that you end up doing nothing. I am a strong believer that it is better to be over ambitious than be just one boring docile fella!.

Have a great weekend guys!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....