Tuesday 8 August 2017

Fighting With The Word Of God In Trials - Lisa Bevere

I listened to Lisa for the first time on Saturday after she followed me on twitter. From time to time I have some big shots follow me on twitter. I don't know how that happens;Maybe its just technical errors lol! One thing I must say though is that the first time I listened to her, I fell in love with her. She's just my type of girl hahaha. I sent this clip to a few individuals as it is my pattern to share inspiration when ever I get inspired and today I just thought to equally share it here. I am confident someone out there will be blessed by this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....