Saturday 12 August 2017

Rhema of the day!

During my devotion today, the 36th chapter of Jeremiah, was among the scriptures that I meditated on. But the end of verse 26 was the major rhema I received for today. I am a news junkie and despite the woes and distressing headlines that make up like 90% of the news, I just keep listening. I tell people, I am addicted to the news channel. Yesterday, over the news, the verdict was given for a young man who killed his own brother on New Year's day by burning him alive while he slept and my heart was really heavy. However, verse 26 was like a reassuring word to me that despite the evil in the world, the Lord knows how to protect His own.  My soul indeed finds rest in God! Do you find your rest in God?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....