Thursday 3 August 2017

tbt......70s Favourite!

Today as I was going about my business, my phone kept buzzing, and when this carried on, I picked up the phone only to see that my favourite cousin had sent me loads of pictures which were blast from the past lol!

I admire my parents so much, not just for all they have taught  me but also for what they stand for. They are indeed 'Goals' 😄

So for the very first time on this blog, I dedicate this throwback Thursday to them.

My mum is indeed the original slay Queen!






Fashion indeed can be bought. But style, one must possess. Edna Woolman 

Couple Goals! hahaha






2 comments:

  1. Your mum must have been giving out style tips to her peers back then! I see where your shakara comes from! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha the truth is that she's still a fashion icon in her own right ooo, my number 1 fashion police. I don't think I took after her because I still need tutorials as my style needs fine tuning every now and then lol! Thanks anyways for the warm compliment. ):

      Delete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....