Friday 2 February 2018

Be reminded...

Few days ago, a friend called me who knows a bit of the several things going on in my life and he says " Elly I just thought of you and I felt the need to encourage you and just to let you know that I am so proud of you. With everything you have going on, all that you have to do and everything you struggle with, you just find a way to put it all together and still help others in-spite of your personal struggles and your own needs. Well done girl"

At the point when his call came through, I wasn't expecting him to say all of that but in all honesty, there has been a lot going on lately and I am thankful to God for grace and strength. Everyone you see is indeed going through challenging situations in life, that is why it is really disgraceful to envy others or talk down on them because you will never know the entire detail.... However I felt God just used him to drop those words at that particular time....




Yesterday, I needed help with verifying some reviews about some research centers and as I got feedback about some of them about 4.30am yesterday morning, the message that followed was "Everything will be fine"...... You ask me how God speaks, these are 2 of the many ways I have heard Him speak to me recently because after these, the feeling of being overwhelmed was lifted and I just felt Gods peace.

Regardless of what you are going through, remember that "everything will be fine" and if you doubt it, take a look at how far you have come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....