Sunday 25 February 2018

Entrepreneur minds...Referrals

As a director of a competitive business, I must say we thrive on referrals. Which business does not love referrals? But you can't get the benefit of referrals if you don't give the present job/project impeccable service regardless of the scope of the project/business.


Image result for referrals
Image: Seoclerks


Most times we tend to wait on the 'big projects' to show our creativity, customer service skills, and attention to detail in the projects we manage. But that is where we as entrepreneurs get it wrong. Treat every job with the best form of expertise delivering more than the customers expectations and then those referrals will become more frequent.

I paid for a job 2 weeks ago and the company exceeded my expectation. Delivery time spot on! Communication was excellent! Attention to detail was fantastic and packaging was wow! I had people come over and everyone commented on the quality of the job. I rang up the company and gave them positive feedback  stating how impressed I was. I don't have time to write reviews but on this occasion without any form of coercion, I went on the intermediary site and left a positive feedback. That's not the end of the story as last Tuesday, I ordered more customized items from them. What do we have here? A repeat customer which is what every entrepreneur wants...

So entrepreneur..... don't look at the size of the project! Build a reputation of excellence and watch the referrals consistently increase!

1 comment:

  1. There's plenty of room at the top for anyone that can offer more in terms of quality and quantity of service. Beautiful post

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....