Wednesday 7 August 2013

THE SET TIME

For some time, I have come to realise that everything that has happened in my life, has been for a reason, and the timing, place, people and even the circumstance has been for a reason.I remember on the 30th of December 2012, from no where I stumbled on an old friend, I hadnt seen him in a long time, and usual me, I would not discuss my plans with just anybody, except you mean a lot to me because I dont want negative people telling me, what I want to do aint possible. But on this day, I just spill the beans and tell him all my plans for the new year, and you wont believe it but he was already on the route I was hoping to follow and I was getting the whole procedure wrong. And if I had seen him a day later, I would have messed the whole process up and started the new year on a wrong footing. Now meeting that young man, on that particular day and even discussing my plans with him, wasnt coincidence, but Gods perfect timiing. Thinking back, at the jobs I have lost, the people I have met, the places I have lived in, has all been for a reason. Looking back, I remember when I felt so upset about a contract ending for a job I was doing or even losing a job, and how sad I felt, but today I look back and I say thank God, it happened the way it did, and at the time it did. I have come to believe, that to have your Isaac, you have to let go of your Ishmael. There is something about Gods timing. a couple days back I was speaking to a friend about 2Kings7:3-10. The lepers had to move, at that time after making the prompt decision, at the set time. It wasnt coincidence, but Gods perfect timing. The God we serve, is not a God of coincidence but a God of precision. And this week, I have had this conviction in my spirit, as I listen to the still small voice that reminds me that the timing is for a purpose as I ask God about the recent death in my family. And its no coincidence as I suddenly come across Joel Osteen speaking about Gods timing. I call God, MY PERFECT PLANNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....