Sunday 4 August 2013

The Beauty Of August!

Its the month of August guys, the most special of all the months in the year, Yea! Ask me why, and I will show you the beauty, strength, bravery, faithfulness, daring attitude possessed by most individuals born in this special month. Before you go so green with envy, I must say, its not just my belief but its actually proven lol! Show me a lovely, homely, hardworking, determined Individual, and I will show you the August Born! I must say that I dont believe one bit in horoscope but most times the analysis of the temperaments(sanguine, melancholic, phlegmatic, and choleric) as well as the study of various individuals, most times really fall in place. Anyways this month, I specially wish you all the best and nothing short of the very best, and if you are discouraged by your past, remember He says in Isa43;18-19, that you should forget the former things, because He is going to do a NEW thing! Keep Believing! The Lord is good.
And now I present to you, some of the lovely people born in  ,
Cameron Diaz
  
Roger Federer
Alexander Fleming

  
                                                    
Halle Berry

Madonna
Whitney Houston
Sean Connery
Sean Connery
Mother Theresa
Usain Bolt
Bill Clinton
Michael Jackson
Alexandra Burke
Alexander Burke
Robert De Niro
Kanu Nwankwo
Queen Elizabeth, The Queen mother
Fidel Castro

Elly Eleanor
Barack Obama
    Cheers To You All Out There Born On This Special                                         Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....