Friday 13 September 2013

Move on! Move up!

Now I am working on this project and trying to put all my findings together. All seems to be going well and then a call comes in. I am definitely multitasking at this time, but after a while I don't know what button I click but everything seems to be all over the place. I am not an IT geek, if you know me, you will know I tend to shy away from very advanced technology most times lol! So getting this back to the layout I want it, seems to be taking for ever. Its about an hour and a half gone by and I have not still made any headway. At this point, there is a mixture of frustration, anger, and fatigue welling up on the inside of me. Something however tells me to just leave this for now and go to bed as it is passed 1:30am, but determination makes me carry on.

However after a while, its 2 hours gone now, on same spot, with no progress whatsoever and I have reached my threshold. I cant take it anymore. I close my laptop sulking and get to sleep. As I awake hours later, I go back to the same page and realise that everything has fixed itself and I am beaming with smiles. In my moment of excitement however, I hear a still voice say, "You see what you worry about, will definitely sort itself out"

I felt stupid however for all the time I spent on that one spot, rather than ignore it, and do something else.

Lesson Learnt;
Most times what we spend time worrying about, is not worth the time at all. Things will always sort themselves out, like the problems/challenges before the present one sorted themselves out.
Worrying only does a good job of bringing us to a halt, while we run around same circle brooding over the situation at hand rather than thinking of a likely solution.

Don't cheat yourself with worries of this life, move up and move on and if you believe in Gods power and sufficiency, you will realise that He cares for us more than we know or can imagine. Mathew 6;25-27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....