Wednesday 17 February 2016

Current Read

Last September, I was in New York for a few days, and you know what happens in New York, lots of shopping. But of all I bought, the most valued asset I purchased was a book I bought in Hillsong church. Live Love Lead
This book is amazeballssssss, so practical, relevant for the contemporary christian and has a high dose of godly motivation.  I practically have all the pages marked and in fact I am reading it gently so that I can practically and prayerfully benefit from its content
If you can, get yourself a copy. Don't invest in all the name brands this year without investing in good books. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....