Saturday 6 February 2016

Elly's Thoughts....

Due to a research I am doing at the moment, I get to read so many journals and researches done by so many different people. Due to the volume I go through, I don't bore myself with the preliminaries. I just go straight to the methodology and findings. Today though, I read this more than once and not just that, I reflected on it and I am even sharing it here with you all. It sure made an impression maybe because I can relate to this. For me, greatness is discovering your purpose, knowing the goal and refusing to be distracted regardless of the knocks. Every knock I have had in life has been the catalyst for most of, if not all of the great things I have done. This blog is a product of one of the knocks I have had, but you will never see a trace of a hurting person at the time. That's because I knew right from start what the goal was and even though the timing didn't seem right, I set my eyes on the goal and didn't let the present hurt determine the content of my writing. That's because its always been Gods  plan to have me encourage via this means and I didn't let self stand in the way.  Its been 39 months since I started blogging, and I am thankful for all the lives this blog has touched. 
*Discover your purpose*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....