Wednesday 3 February 2016

Entrepreneur Minds....

Photocredit: Linked In



All some people do at work is fight the culture, processes, policies etc.  I believe in speaking up for change and giving my opinion of why procedures and processes might not work even though they might have worked in the past especially because I believe in change and I love new and better ways of doing things. I have also watched the extinction of known brands who have rejected change. However, I have also learnt not to pick up every battle at work, rather I observe, learn and prepare myself for that time when I finally start my own enterprise and make sure that the downfall of my predecessors will surely not be my own undoing.... Elly Eleanor 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....