Friday 26 February 2016

War Room

I watched this movie a few weeks ago and I was meant to publish this post long ago but surprised I haven't done that yet. Its a MUST WATCH especially if you are a christian. No movie has inspired, challenged and stirred me as this movie did. It actually got me praying instantly. In fact I prayed to sleep, prayed in my sleep, and was still praying when I got up. Lets not take things that happen in life for granted, that's a gimmick from hell. Hell has got its strategy, and the Christians agenda to defeat that strategy is nothing but prayer. This weekend, take time out to enjoy and get challenged and did I mention it was in the box office for quite a while? Oh Yes!! "To win the battle, You have to have the right strategies and resources because victories don't come by accident"

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so much about it too.
    I'll take the time this weekend to see it.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....