Sunday 18 December 2016

"Stop Hiding, Start Living"

I intentionally do not listen to a lot of preachers for obvious reasons. I am content with daily study and meditation of God's word and the more I study, the more the Holy Spirit inspires me and gives me rhema. However with this man here Jentezen Franklin, I just love and respect him and its always uplifting listening to him rightly dividing the word of truth. I have been a christian for quite some time and had no issues fasting for any length of time. But in 2009, I read his book on fasting and it changed my whole understanding till date. I recommend it for anyone especially if you are planning on starting 2017 with a spiritual exercise. I am presently listening to this and its such a blessing. Hope it blesses someone out there!





Image result for fasting by Jentezen Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....