Thursday 22 December 2016

Todays Thoughts...

I said my prayers, studied God's word, meditated on the word I read, prophesied into my future, thought about my goals and finally I went on my twitter account because I follow some sensible people and then of everything I saw, this stayed with me "The basis of transformation has always been self -awareness"- Frank Powell . God speaks in a variety of ways, Be still & listen...

It's a known fact but sometimes, we just need that reminder. You want to follow me on twitter? Its ellyeleanor1 and on Instagram, its ellyeleanor_foundation we are changing the world, "one life at a time" have a peek into what we do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....