Sunday 11 December 2016

The Act Of Learning!

Its was quite a rainy Saturday yesterday and as I got ready to go do groceries I noticed the bananas were quite overripe. Scratch that, I noticed it a couple days earlier actually. I don't really like bananas but every now and again I end up buying them because I choose to have them in my porridge rather than having to add processed sugar. I will rather having naturally occurring sugars. I also use them to sweeten my smoothies in the summer but I am not doing any cold drinks in this cold and flu season hahaha.



 I follow this healthy food/snack blog and I coincidentally saw how overripe bananas were used to make banana chocolate muffin and the recipe seemed quite easy so I decided to try my hands  on it and this is what I ended up with. It was not bad at all you know hahaha





This year, I had a target of making a new dish every month, I think I only achieved 45% of that target. Anyways I am having the entire family over so I might just bump that up to 60% before the clocks tick midnight on the 31st of December hahaha.

The summary of all of this is, challenge yourself to learn. Learn something new everyday if you can, no knowledge is insignificant and don't just learn via 'hear say', learn through research, experiment, questioning, comparing and contrasting and by listening to the right people...

This week make sure you learn at least "ONE" thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....