Tuesday 6 December 2016

On Replay...


I was done with my prayers this morning and couldn't get this song out of my head. I have been having a conversation with a friend and most of the time its been centered on working in Gods will, fulfilling purpose and living a fully blessed life where I am not just blessed but everyone around me benefits from being blessed. I was recalling how for every job I have been in, I have referred a minimum of one person who got taken on due to my referral. I have been in a new role/career for barely ten weeks, and I have also referred someone on who got taken on two weeks ago and it came with a package that no other recruiter has been able to do for her since she's been job hunting for the past one year. I don't have mansions and a jaw dropping bank account or investments in every continent in the world, but I can refer to many lives and say I have been responsible for their spiritual, physical, emotional, financial and even career development and for me, that is more than enough. I have been able to do this, because I submitted to God's will and leading. How are you "LIVING" today? Don't forget to be a blessing....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....