Sunday 16 April 2017

Buona Pasqua!


Two of my Italian friends sent me Easter felicitations. One sent his in English and the other is just a show off and sent it in Italian 'Buona Pasqua' so that's why I am equally trying to show off here lol!


Image result for buona pasqua


Without Jesus Christ's resurrection, our faith as born again Christians becomes invalid.
My favourite verse for some time now has been "Christ in me, the hope of glory"- Col 1: 27.
The message of Easter, is that of love and surrender.
The question is do you love God enough to surrender your "ALL" to him?
May God give us the grace to be more like Him, in the way we live our lives, the choices we make, the way we treat people and the way our beliefs are shaped.
Have a lovely Easter!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....