Monday 24 April 2017

Just do it!

I have  keenly watched the French elections since Hilary Clinton lost solely because Marie Le Pen just wouldn't stop! Anyways when it comes to politics as a matter of principle, I don't pen down everything I think for personal reasons but this guy...... out of nowhere....

But all of a sudden, this  bloke: 39 year old investment banker takes us by storm! Emmanuel Macron!

Image result for emmanuel macron education
Image: Sky News

Now the bit I actually love is the fact that he seems to be the least experienced and has been in politics for nothing compared to his rivals. But again, when we think we know the answers.... Life gives us a different response.
As I sat glued to my screen yesterday and earlier today, I asked myself how many things I have put on hold because I felt I was inexperienced? How many offers I have ignored because I felt I wasn't good enough, how many dreams I have let slip away because I felt overwhelmed just by the thought of these dreams.....
But all the time, we keep seeing that if we dare to aim high, to push ourselves, to be passionate about what we believe, and not mind how unpopular our views might be, we might just set a record that takes precedence..
I speak to "You" and "I"..... those dreams are valid! Hold on!  and like Nike says "Just do It"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....