Tuesday 4 April 2017

Domestic Violence

I was watching the BBC evening news yesterday and the conversation was going on about domestic violence. I was however shocked by the stats for several reasons. I am of African descent raised in Nigeria and recently the death tolls of women who have been killed by their husbands have been on an all time high. Anytime I hear or read a story, I wonder how vile humans have become to commit all these heinous crimes. Little did i know that right in my doorsteps, it is also happening.

Please if you are in this category don't die in silence contact these people  http://www.refuge.org.uk
Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....