Tuesday 30 May 2017

P R A Y !

Last week I made a specific prayer for something I wanted from a financial venture I was involved in for this Tuesday which is today. Now I said that prayer more than once, not because God is deaf but because deep down in my heart, due to the T & C's of the business and similar scenarios of the past, I doubted the possibility of what I wanted happening. Nonetheless I just said "God give me a surprise and make it happen". Today...... The prayer was answered exactly as I prayed amidst my doubt. God answers prayers and His mercies are past finding out. So keep praying.... big faith or small faith regardless, the answer is just a prayer away...😃
Call upon me and I will show you great and mighty things which you do not know...Jer 33:3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....