Tuesday 30 May 2017

Say it!

I call some people 'profile checkers' but to a large extent, we are all guilty of this at one point or the other. I really love to listen to successful people and what appeals to me most is their struggle because its more real and I can relate most times. Though sometimes some people are professionals at doctoring their story to assume a certain persona.

However when some people hear/see the interesting bit of me, they go... "aint you just lucky"? And to that I say No! There was a price to pay, I paid the price and God showed me mercy. At this point, if there is time, I proceed to tell a major part of the story to help build someone.


I don't believe in luck... I believe in paying the price whilst trusting in God! God surely blesses our hustle. Remember what He is called.... Way maker. Just keep at it and you will surely reap a reward. And when the reward comes, tell your story because it might just be what the next person needs to hear to keep going!

2 comments:

  1. Well said Elly. We often miss the part we need to play to succeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true, that's why I mentioned when people hear the 'interesting bit' of me....But there's always a price to pay!

      Delete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....