Saturday 15 July 2017

30s & thriving...

I don't know who in the world started this myth that when you get to 30, everything goes down hill. Its made a lot of people approach 30 with so much trepidation. Getting to 30 as a single lady with no children is like the dread of every young girl out there because of what the society has made us believe. But you know what? Once you hit the big 3-0, the next thing you ask yourself is "is this it"? Or at least that was the question, I asked myself. I have ended up doing so much more in my 30s than I actually planned. Life indeed is for the living.

As the sports analysts keep analysing Wimbledon and the fact that the 2 favourites to win; Roger & Venus are in their 30s, it just makes me smile. Indeed as a man thinks in his heart, so is he...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....