Monday 10 July 2017

All foam, No Beer!


What is your reaction when you listen to someone or some people or you read people's take on a situation and its just completely void of intelligence or even logic/rationale?

Image may contain: one or more people, meme and text

Previously I will try my utmost to convince the person/people to understand the situation from a different perspective. Now I just look and keep mute. Sometimes I hear the words "Elly wont you say something"? And my response is, I have got nothing to say especially when I can tell their minds are closed. I literally don't have the time for arguments or trying to convince people.😕

Whats your reaction? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....