Tuesday 11 July 2017

A Daughter's Power!

I really don't like to bring politics to the blog due to its really controversial nature which could get really toxic and hinder the purpose of the blog which is to inspire and lift.

But this lady here, Ivanka Trump has just caught my attention since her father decided to run. Donald Trump is a man who has been known to make really sexist comments as well as speak derogatorily about women but when it comes to Ivanka, she can do no wrong. As I watched her take seat at the G20 Summit, it just made me smile and I have been having deep conversations with some of my friends(politics is one of my favourite topics, don't ask me why lol). Now I am not here to support or disapprove of that, I leave it to the American legislation.

My take however: Train your children properly. He has trained his children to lead and that is what they are doing. She sat down on that seat knowing that not everyone was happy with that but...."you gotta do what you gotta do right" lol! A daughter has so much powers, I say this from personal experience. We might be married, single, grown or little.... but we definitely know the right buttons to press when it comes to our father's heart. And we do that for a lifetime....😊

Cheers to all the sensible daughter's out there lol!



Image result for ivanka trump

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....