Saturday 15 July 2017

Miracles or Blessings?

2 years ago, a friend recommended I listen to Andrew Wommack and sent me a video. Since then I have been glued to his preaching. I must confess, you must really open your mind up if you want to benefit from his preaching because initially it appears contrary to what we have been made to believe by religious dogma. Yesterday I listened to this and I gained a lot of insight as I constantly pray for miracles without having a clear understanding that I need to pray for blessings rather than miracles. Its a series but I just had to share this. If you are blessed, watch the rest via YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....