Friday 19 July 2013

F A I T H VS F A T E

A man I have loved all my life lay helpless on a hospital bed for the very first time since I have known him, and when reality sets in, then the real you springs forth.Truly in trials are our strengths/weakness revealed. And when all the facts are before you, the truth seems very distant. And at this point in time, the only thing you hope for, is that the diagnosis is wrong, the reports are wrong,you tell yourself, there must be errors somewhere and even though you know the truth is not far fetched, all your heart screams for is a second opinion, all you desire is a ray of hope, somehow, somewhere just anything but the fact. And at this point, I cry the prayer of Jehoshaphat, "O Lord God of our fathers, are you not the God who is in heaven? You rule over all the Kingdoms of the nations.Power and might are in your hand, and no one can withstand you"(2chronicles 20;5), Lord I say, regardless of the fact, the truth is that you are able to do all things and you are the God who reverses even the unpleasant situation. Intervene and show yourself strong, because what you do not permit will not stand. At this point all I hear is, its not over and if you are not defeated in your mind, you are not defeated in reality. Regardless of that situation you might be going through, I encourage you, that it is not over because when God is in it, there is no limit. Jer37:27 says i am the Lord God, is anything too hard for me to do? To that I say, absolutely nothing. Trust God today, cos He is able to turn it all around for your good.And when you can face the facts of life, with the truth of His word, it is called F A I T H. Rather than accept whatever comes your way and call it your fate, challenge it rather with your faith and God will surely show up for you. Trust me, He always sorts it out. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....