Tuesday 23 July 2013

Joke Of The Day!

And I am working on this project in which I am experiencing some bumps along the way, and as I go sourcing for some resources, I enter a room that has just men in it. And usual me, I dont know how to enter a place quietly without announcing myself unintentionally. Also I have got large eyes so no amount/size of peoples eyes can intimidate me cos I have already got them so try intimidating me with something else(hahaha). However I happen to know one of the young men in the room and I assume, they are also working on one project or another. Without even introducing myself, I just let out a loud 'HI GUYS' and you you cant believe what your girl gets up to. Hmmmm, I begin interrogating each of them on what they are working on. By the time I get to the third person and he tells me what he is working on, I let out a loud OMG! Its similar to what I am doing, and as I see resources I need with him, I excitedly say, we should be partners you know? whats your name? whats your number? whats your e-mail?  And before you know it, all the guys in the room are seriously laughing saying what kind of a girl is this, she has stopped at nothing to get what she wants.Partners Indeed! At that point, I caught myself but it was already out there. However I got the resources I needed and minutes later I was beaming with smiles.
Lesson of the story; If you want something go for it, and what I normally say is" If no one is stopping you, dont stop yourself" Yes!! Remember, Your success does not depend on anyone but yourself, Every step is an obstacle and every obstacle can be conquered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....