Friday 6 November 2015

Not My Spine-Part 2





"In my book, there is an angle of negligence and inattentiveness which both contributed greatly to my suffering. I believe people will learn to dig deep into issues before giving up or concluding on it. And this does not have to be with their health but in other areas of life. It is needful to ask probing questions, ask for 2nd 3rd opinions if that is what it takes to get to the root cause of an issue. My story also shows that there is still hope for mankind"

Get a copy from:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/not-my-spine-esosa-ruth-ikolo/1122709517?ean=9781504927598



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....