Tuesday 24 November 2015

Todays Thoughts....

Few weeks ago, I was in NY and attended a service in the hillsong church at the Irving place downtown Manhattan. It was a really lovely service and I ended up buying a book: Live Love & Lead by Brian Houston and I just got to start reading it a few days ago. Yesterday however, a statement by the amazing Oscar Wilde which Brian stated in his book really got me thinking. I actually shared it with my team at work and this morning, I have still not been able to get it off my head. So here it is, to make it simple, I used my quote maker to send the message home quickly... (hahaha)
Have a great day guys as you reflect...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....