Tuesday 17 November 2015

The Little Things....

My mum called me and she starts singing " I just called to say, I love youuuuu"-Stevie Wonder. at that point I forget that I had a hectic day at work, and I was coming home to more work and despite how "wonderful" a singer she is(hahaha) I couldn't help but smile and instantly I just felt energy surge back. The little things in life I say that have a massive impact. A lot of parents celebrate their children, when they are successful, but mine have celebrated my brothers and I sooo much, we have no choice but to turn out successful. And when people say, "Elly you are doing really well, where do you get the energy from?" I just smile and thank God for blessing me with the best parents and because of their support, I have no doubt, the sky is my starting point! For the first time on this blog in three years, despite my private approach, I choose to celebrate them publicly here. And I pray God blesses every good parent out there! Bisou! Bisou!!

3 comments:

  1. Aww,lovely tribute. You know at first when I saw the pic on fb, I thought they were bishop TD Jakes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Esosa, I could write more but I would be writing forever..

      Delete
  2. Nice one from mumsy,most times those little things put us back on track. Bless them!xx

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....