Wednesday 30 November 2016

Cous cous for the win!

First stage but I felt it was too bland. It still tasted nice though.
I have been trying to cut down a couple calories especially at lunch time so my meals have consisted of mainly home made salads, or home made sandwiches just 2 slices(lol). However last week I tried  out making a different kind of soup HERE which turned out really nice. Today I tried making my own cous cous from the scratch for the very first time.

Aftermath! My love for veggies made me do this! hahaha


It looks a bit complicated but took me less than 15mins. And no worries, not starting out a food blog yet but just get excited when I do something new and I share it to inspire "You".

Enjoy the rest of the week guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....