Tuesday 12 March 2013

Ellys Thoughts.....

I recently undertook quite a daunting project, that is going to take quite a lot from me, emotionally, physically, financially and infact everything that I am lol!. Discussing with a friend over dinner, he goes,  "But Elly why did you decide to do this, do you think its really necessary, especially for the now"?
And heres my response, which was really unprecedented and has been a motivating statement for me from that time till now, I responded"If nothing/no one is stopping me, then I wont stop myself".
And today I speak that to you reading this today, that you should NEVER stop yourself. Its never too early, theres never a right time, the right people, the right place, the right funds and it goes on and on. Just pursue greatness and dont stop at any hurdle, keeping jumping, keep running, keep walking, keep crawling, do whatever you do but please dont STOP and dont run in CIRCLES.
 Starting up a talk show soon: Real issues, Real world and the Real Christian. Please inbox me your thoughts, ideas, fears lol!>: ellyeleanor123@gmail.com.
                                                                         *THINK LONGTERM*

2 comments:

  1. This babe sha....u are an inspiration anyday anytime...the type of things u come up with sha.It will be a privilege to learn and be supportive anyway i can pls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my lala, I m really spurred by all the positive feedback and I am humbled by the belief, people have in me. I sure will need your help cos I want it aired home and abroad. will inbox details and please share with others if your inspired

      Delete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....