Thursday 7 March 2013

Joke of the day!

Life is short, but in the little time we have got to live, we find out that we are burdened with a lot of pressures, be it self imposed, societal pressures, and not forgetting work/career pressures and last but not the least family pressures. The pressure we seem to face in this 21st century seem to be at an all time high. I chatted with a friend and sometimes my sense of humour is quite great lol! and by the time I was done with him, I had cracked him up so much and he laughed really hard and this is his next message " O Elly I havent laughed this hard in a long while" it just came at the right time. And hearing that alone really made my day. If you can today, put a smile on someones face. You can Say a kind word, make a compliment, send a note, send flowers ( hehehe someone just received some earlier winks), say a prayer and show genuine interest in people. It will make them feel good and you know what? it has a bounce back effect on you.
 
Below is a life conversation between two ladies(names witheld) who had a good laugh as they chatted about being single. Reading it made me laugh, I hope it relieves you too as you read
Enjoy!!!(some of it are in broken english though)


PARTICIPANT 1: Dear wats up?

PARTICIPANT 2: Hi dear! How r u?? Long time

PARTICIPANT 1: : I dey luv, dey push am :)
Abeg dear nobi dis year wey we dey marry again? I don 4get dat our earlier discussion

PARTICIPANT 2: Lol...We have till december yes...lol,Any prospects? =))
 1st QTR is almost done o!

PARTICIPANT1: Dis babe u no serious oooo, wat of all d yankee guys? R they on vacation like d ones here in d Uk? If they are we had beta go 2 china 2 shop.

PARTICIPANT 2: Dats true oooo!China is looking like the best option now oh! How come I never thought of that?? Thanks babe for that brillant suggestion.

PARTICIPANT 1: babe abeg go try, n give us situation report, so dat we know how 2 strategise and rebrand ourselves for the chinese market, but please stay away from the north east of China. I hear those ones are not really original, start from the financial base: shanghai/hong kong lol!

PARTICIPANT 2: Hehehhe...
                                     
                                      Life is beautiful and easy, live/love/laugh....

2 comments:

  1. Why is it that trying to get married or getting married comes with so much pressure??!!
    *thoughts*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Missi ACA, I dont think its just marriage that comes with so much pressure.Getting a new job also comes with pressure, making money, rising to a certain level be it political etc.I will rather say that at a particular age, people want to be at a particular place/position and thats how the pressure consciously or unconsciously comes. Or does anyone have a different view?

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....