Saturday 16 March 2013

I Smile...

As I grow in my walk with God daily, the scriptures begin to make more meaning. I dont throw tantrums like a child, when my prayers are not answered in the way and time I expect, because I know that Hes plans for me are plans for good and not evil, to give me a future and a hope(Jer 29:11)also Hes ways are not my ways, as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are Hes ways above mine.(Isa 55:8-9). But in all, all things surely work together for good, for they that love God(Rom 8:28). So amidst everything going on, I smile because the thought of a God who loves me regardless of how many times I fall is so satisfying. The question for you is; Do You Love God?. Are you willing to submit your will for His, will you sacrifice your time, strength, skill and money for Him? Is it all about what you can get from God or what you can do for God? The Lord surely knows those who are His and he is a rewarder of they that diligently seek Him. Draw near to God today and He will draw near to you(James 4:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....