Wednesday 20 March 2013

FROM TEMPLES TO SALON??

I recently viewed this on a friends page and I couldnt help but wonder, the price which we are willing to pay for the sake of looking beautiful.However, this isnt the first time most of us have seen such a video, just like smokers know the last statement of a cigarette advert, and drivers also know the impending danger of drink driving. To cut the long story short, we all know the effect/ source of most of our actions/indulgence but we just carry on and damn the consequences, however when reality sets in, we are first to call for pity parties. I really do love the feel and look of human hair when the extensions are sewn in, but honestly the mere thought of having someone elses real hair on my head, sends chills down my spine, and should for any normal person. Nonetheless, according to Morticia Adams, Normal is an Illusion, What is Normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....