Monday 7 November 2016

America Decides....




When it comes to politics, I get so intrigued.  I have followed the stats for Hilary and Trump right from the primaries. I have a friend who calls me a news junkie as I start my day with the news and actually end my day with the news channel. I am so bad that I actually have three news channels I listen to. I am so boring right hahaha. As I had Sky news on not long ago and picked up my ipad, it popped up with this. I cant believe its over a year ago I was in NYC with Obama as president and in less than 24hrs, there will be a different commander in chief. God help our world and if you are a christian, remember its your responsibility to pray for those in authority.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

People Collector!

If I have not learnt a lot in life, I have learnt that every single thing as well as every single person in our lives, happens for a reason....